M (1) Post
I. Key Responsibilities:
• Supervise the Finance and Accounting department. Ensure all finance and accounting activities comply with financial regulations
• Establish modeling, processes and procedures for controlling the accounting and finance matters of the Company
• Prepare the financial plan, forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results, control and analyze reports as required by Board of Director
• Prepare the plan for capital requisition to ensure the operation and investing of the Company
• Work with local authorities to make sure the accounting system comply with local regulations
• Take part in recruitment, training personnel to meet the Job need
• Others as required by Board of Directors
• B.Com & CPA & ACCA (Strategic Level)/(affiliate)
• At least 5years experience in financial & management accounting
• Related construction industry knowledge is highly preferred
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous
• Good use in Microsoft office especially in advance excels. Accounting Software can be use well.
• Have experience in Budget planning, Taxation and Financial analysis.
• Must be business level in the English Language