Male (1) post
- Recommend security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
- Prepare reports and make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Conduct, support, or assist in governmental reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of the facilities security processes.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security system. Other physical protection responsibilities which include asset protection, workplace violence prevention, access control systems and video surveillance.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Any Graduated (or) Diploma certificate holder at relative position, Good health.
- 3-5 years experience as a manager in related fields.
- Good communication skill, problem-solving skill and team building skill.
- Good English communication skills (including read and write in English).
- Good in Excel, Word, Power-Point, Microsoft word and E-mail.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, evaluate, make decisions, take responsibility, and work in groups.
- Give ideas and continually improve, be able to lead, build relationships.
- Have the skills to train and develop staffs.
Interested applicants should forward resume to:
HAGL Group (Hoang Anh Gia Lai Myanmar Company Limited)
No (192), Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township,Yangon.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 09 420086639