Male (1) post
- Responsible for security, safety and fire safety of the Buildings and surrounding areas.
- Ensure the highest quality of the security services of the Buildings
- Organize recruitment, training, reviewing, assigning and arranging security forces in accordance with the approved action plan. Be responsible for regulating, controlling the use and preservation of equipment, tools, means of work … in an effective and economical way.
- Develop, directly deploy, inspect and supervise the implementation of regulations, security procedures and guidelines on fire safety.
- Take the initiative in training, rehearsing, rescuing and escaping plans for the cases of terrorism, earthquakes, fire and explosion risks, floods and elevator incidents for safety of the Buildings.
- Establish and maintain good relationships, coordinate with functional departments and local authorities.
- Periodically report, update on safety-related content for Board of Directors and Heads of the Building Management. Promptly report to Board of Directors the forecasts of serious incidents, risks that may cause unsafety, security and order and proposed handling plans with specific timelines.
- Other tasks assigned by Board of Directors.
- Graduated from University or higher, preferably in security and police majority
- Male, good health with the certificate of the competent health organizations
- 3-5 years of management experience in the related field
- Good English communication skills (both speaking and writing), good at Microsoft Office
- Ability in planning, organizing, evaluating, making decisions, taking responsibility and working in a big team
- Giving ideas and continually improve, be able to lead, build good relationships with other co-workers
- Good skills in training and developing personnel.
Working place and benefits
1. Working place
- 192, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Salary: above 1,200 USD/month
Allowance: phone, meal, transportation, uniform, yearly company’s trip …
HAGL Group (Hoang Anh Gia Lai Myanmar Company Limited)
No (192), Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township,Yangon.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 09 420086639