MEP SITE MANAGER POSITION is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects related to 5 STARS HOTEL projects, Residential Towers and Mixed used Buildings etc. The term MEP includes HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting & Electrical Systems. The Key responsibility include commitment to ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
Other responsibility includes:
- Attending regular meetings ( on WORK progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with Main Contractor and Consultant to DISCUSS key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
- ESTABLISH and monitor program and project controls KPI’s.
- Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
- Develop Action and Recovery plans to support program delivery on time
- M&E design practice certificate/ M&E Degrees, prioritizing candidates with additional other practicing certificates/Degree related to the construction field
- Must possess strong Leadership and Communication Skills
- Proven track record on completing projects.
- Minimum 8 years experience in well reputed large MEP COMPANIES
- Fluently using specialized software (auto cad, shop drawing …) and office software (work, excel, …).