Male (2) Posts
- Responsible for security, safety and fire safety in the Buildings (including Shopping Mall and Office Tower) and surrounding areas.
- Assists the Security Manager in the administration of the Security Department.
- Conducts security induction and on-the-job training.
- Conducts operations briefing as needed.
- Ensures that all the security guard performs their duties correctly and in accordance with security procedures, grooming and service standards.
- Conducts and assists in any investigation to be performed by the Security Department.
- Contributes to the management of security incidents.
- Provides recommendation for continual improvement in any areas related to security.
- Supervises crowd and traffic control activities.
- Prepares daily duty rosters taking into consideration manpower requirements.
- Collates intelligence gathering information as a basis for crime prevention and detection.
- Conducts regular checks on the property’s premises to ensure that they are in good working condition as an effective measure against crime prevention.
- Checks security related equipment and items to ensure that they are properly maintained and accounted for.
- Deploys the use of security equipment.
- Performs monitoring and reporting duties at the central command center.
- Attends relevant operations and security related meetings.
- Carries out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Security Manager.
- Any graduated from university.
- Male, good health.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a manager in related fields.
- Good English communication skills (including read and write in English).
- Give ideas and continually improve, be able to lead a team, build relationships.
- Have the skills to train and develop staffs.
Salary: Commensurate with required experience and qualifications
Benefits: Meal + Transportation + Phone allowances
Interested applicants should forward resume to:
HAGL Group (Hoang Anh Gia Lai Myanmar Company Limited)
No (192), Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township,Yangon.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 09 420086639